Stevanato does wall and reinforced concrete cutting with diamond disc or diamond wire, on beams, pillars, brackets, raceways, etc. or for the formation of new bored holes such as door or window spaces, without vibrations, noises and dusts.
The fields of intervention are multiple. The wall cutting and reinforced concrete cutting operations and the controlled demolition technologies are used for various purposes, including:
- cutting of industrial floors for the passage of pipes
- cutting of expansion joints
- cutting of roads and cutting of asphalt
- demolition of architectural barriers
- slab cutting
- cutting for soil borings
- cutting to create culverts
- cutting to insert sensors for the automatic doors opening
- controlled demolitions on airport runways, sea ports, motorway emergency lanes
Often intervening on concrete structures means demolishing some parts and leaving others intact. The technique of wall and concrete cutting is the one that fits this kind of needs best: a perfectly gradable demolition is performed, managing to neatly organize the operations.
For fast and precise operations, there are used the diamond blade and diamond wire cutting techniques, limiting the costs connected to the restoration works.
The diamond wire, in particular, can cut any thickness, and is particularly suitable for very reinforced concrete. In the presence of large structures or with high density of iron, the machinery has water systems to reduce dust.
The blade cutting allows to realize very quickly precise jobs without further finishing interventions and pollution of the adjacent rooms.
- Ospedale Santa Chiara di Trento
- Veneto Banca di Montebelluna (TV)
- Assicurazioni Generali di Mogliano (TV)
- Molino Stucky (VE)
- Arsenale (VE)
- Italcementi di Monselice
- Università Ca’ Foscari (VE)
- Università di Padova
- Palazzetto dello Sport (TS)
- Fiera di Padova
- Porto di Venezia
- Sede Safilo di Padova
- Supermercati Ca d’Oro
- Supermercati IN’S
- Supermecati LIDL